Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 26-02-2005, 10:14 PM   #61
BJ
Banned

I think you misunderstand I actually killed some one as a result of my anger. At the time I had a lot of issuses in my life and as the judge said i was the wrong person at the wrong place (and i got 11 years holiday). So if that makes me gutless then so be it. As the father of a daughter the first terd to ever do her wrong and it would be back to square one for me. The world is full of people who whant to do the right thing but it is not always the right action. It takes a bigger person to just walk away than to stand and fight. So do you know what it feels like to have that on your conscience every day of your life that you killed some one buy your own hand and the person who you went to help was one of the people who helped to put you away.I dont think so. So After years of trying to cope and understand why people still do the things they do i will never understand, and may i finnish with never judge some one until you walk in there shoes or have lived there life and I mean there life the good and the bad.

Last edited by BJ; 04-03-2005 at 12:07 AM.
BJ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-02-2005, 11:09 PM   #62
MO
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by CH7472
I think you misunderstand I actually killed some one as a result of my anger. At the time I had a lot of issuses in my life and as the judge said i was the wrong person at the wrong place (and i got 11 years holiday). So if that makes me gutless then so be it. As the father of a daughter the first terd to ever do her wrong and it woudl be back to square one for me. The world is full of people who whant to do the right thing but it is not always the right action. It takes a bigger person to just walk away than to stand and fight. So do you know what it feels like to have that on your conscience every day of your life that you killed some one buy your own hand and the person who you went to help was one of the people who helped to put you away.I dont think so. So After years of trying to cope and understand why people still do the things they do i will never understand, and may i finnish with never judge some one until you walk in there shoes or have lived there life and I mean there life the good and the bad.
Thats a lot of baggage to be carrying,I hope for your sake you can make it thru to the other side and live a happy quiet life.
I too have done time not as much as you but I've got a good idea of what it was like.
good luck for the future.

The more I know ppl the more I love my DOGS.
2011 SY Territory Limited Edition TS
2000 AUII SE ute IL6
MO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-02-2005, 12:09 AM   #63
BJ
Banned

Thank you.
BJ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-02-2005, 08:24 PM   #64
XRQTOR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CH7472
I think you misunderstand I actually killed some one as a result of my anger. At the time I had a lot of issuses in my life and as the judge said i was the wrong person at the wrong place (and i got 11 years holiday). So if that makes me gutless then so be it. As the father of a daughter the first terd to ever do her wrong and it woudl be back to square one for me. The world is full of people who whant to do the right thing but it is not always the right action. It takes a bigger person to just walk away than to stand and fight. So do you know what it feels like to have that on your conscience every day of your life that you killed some one buy your own hand and the person who you went to help was one of the people who helped to put you away.I dont think so. So After years of trying to cope and understand why people still do the things they do i will never understand, and may i finnish with never judge some one until you walk in there shoes or have lived there life and I mean there life the good and the bad.
No i haven't taken a life but i had to wait for 7 months to see if the maggot lived or not, with great regret he did. My only regret was not being there for her at the time so it never happened. Im not a father but only a friend and having seen what she went through i wouldn't have a problem doing it again as it's somthing you wouldn't wish on anyone. It was hard enough being a friend in this situation let alone a parent. If that was your daughter would you hope that someone was there to stop her from being raped. You got dealt a raw deal by getting punished for what you did, you deserve a medal. Im sorry that you had to go throught it but you did the right thing. Goodluck with the future.
XRQTOR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-02-2005, 12:50 AM   #65
Amber
Funbus Pilot.

WOW, what an emotive topic.

I believe you did the right thing. 99% of the time I'm driving by myself, and if ANYONE was to pull up to me and start on me, I'd crap my dacks like a little school girl.

I've been in a taxi that all of a sudden had 15+ Maori men jumping on it, kicking the crap out of it, and why, all because the driver was a tea towel head. That scared me and did some damage. I wont catch a taxi again, and haven't since.

Its hard though, ya know. As a parent we try to raise our kids with morals and respect. I couldnt imagine being the Mother of one of these kids. I'd be so ashamed. I'd wonder where I went wrong.
Amber is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-02-2005, 05:54 PM   #66
shane3
FPV GT 0915

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber
WOW, what an emotive topic.

I believe you did the right thing. 99% of the time I'm driving by myself, and if ANYONE was to pull up to me and start on me, I'd crap my dacks like a little school girl.

I've been in a taxi that all of a sudden had 15+ Maori men jumping on it, kicking the crap out of it, and why, all because the driver was a tea towel head. That scared me and did some damage. I wont catch a taxi again, and haven't since.

Its hard though, ya know. As a parent we try to raise our kids with morals and respect. I couldnt imagine being the Mother of one of these kids. I'd be so ashamed. I'd wonder where I went wrong.
People like these, that had a go at my wife and myself are the reason why abortion clinics now have lids on the bins...........so they don't crall out and live!
Bluprint BA GT 2004 Model - Mods: Tinted Windows, Premium Sound, BBS Mags, 245/35R19 fronts, 285/30R19 rears, BMC POD Filter, SS cold air induction, HM tri-y headers, Redback cat back system, Herrod power snorkle, moded Herrod helix spacer, 4" ram air induction, More to come..
shane3 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-03-2005, 01:38 AM   #67
[Martin]

Angry

"OMG SIKK MATE SIKKKK SIKKKKKK TURBO SIKKK SIKKKKKKKK" "OMG MATE BASHING GIRLS IS LIKE FULLY SIK MATE, YEAH, THAT'LL TEACH DEM HOES" "HAHA I BASHED DIS C*** LAST NIGHT MATE OMG FULLY SIKKK"

^$%^$^$ IDIOTS!

That's what I am reminded of when I read this story. These kind of morons who roam the streets in their shithouse rice cars with POS stereos installed making music sound like a load of aural flubber. These pieces of proverbial shit **** me off because they just love making life difficult for everyone else, simply because they're angry at the world because their respective parent (not that anyone could say they were brought up, only dragged up) dropped them on their head as a child.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is why we should mandatorily steralise some people. Idiots have no right to reproduce and infect us with further stupidity! Those that do, should be put down! :jab:

</rant>

Last edited by [Martin]; 03-03-2005 at 08:22 PM.
[Martin] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-03-2005, 06:24 AM   #68
fords4eva662

yo next time just hollar out... i got your back... tho will take a few hours too fly over... + the time it would take me to navagate my way through australia... but would love to see your car after anyways mate... ahhh GT's.....mmm
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-03-2005, 04:02 PM   #69
XRQTOR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane3
People like these, that had a go at my wife and myself are the reason why abortion clinics now have lids on the bins...........so they don't crall out and live!
That is a goverenment funded project called crime stoppers isn't it. Lol thats hilarious.
XRQTOR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-03-2005, 04:11 PM   #70
Kapn_Kiwi
It is hard...

Quote:
I've been in a taxi that all of a sudden had 15+ Maori men jumping on it, kicking the crap out of it, and why, all because the driver was a tea towel head.
I can understand how damaging that would be, and how horrifying at the time, but were those words really needed?
Old 02-03-2005, 04:41 PM   #71
chelvdog
Soul baby

It seems like long gone are the days when you could stand up for yourself and/or someone else without having to face a long jail term.

CH7472 - you got dealt a raw deal man. I truly admire people like you who stand up for complete strangers. That is a rare and honourable trait and I am sorry to hear that you paid so harshly for it. I understand your unwillingness to do it again, getting burnt like that scars VERY deep.

Shane3 - I drive a lot for my job, often visiting some of Adelaide's seedier suburbs. There certainly is a moron element alive and well, and these people appear to want trouble where ever they go. I hope it doesn't happen to you or anyone else here again.

All we can do is try to set a better example. It's hard with so many tools driving around and acting like complete anal passages.
Old 02-03-2005, 05:10 PM   #72
mcflux
Banned
Donating Member1

Road rage isn't worth it. The stakes aren't high. Big deal, your car can get damaged! Personal injury on the other hand... I'd stick to the law in these cases, and stay in my car.

If I saw someone getting raped though, no matter who they are (ie could be my sister or a complete stranger), I would be prepared to end up in hospital (or jail, where ironically I'd get raped coz I'm not a big guy) if it meant that atrocity is thwarted.

XRQTOR and CH7472, I have a lot of admiration and respect for you guys.

-Dave-
mcflux is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-03-2005, 06:36 PM   #73
Amber
Funbus Pilot.

SP, I apologise if I upset you. It wasn't my intention to upset anyone at all. What would be the politically correct term? If I didnt say that I would've called the taxi driver a curry muncher! j/k! Nah, I'm not sure what the right name is, but, to me, that was the only way people would understand who I was talking about.

Once again, sincere apologies.
Amber is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-03-2005, 06:43 PM   #74
Kapn_Kiwi
It is hard...

Quote:
SP, I apologise if I upset you. It wasn't my intention to upset anyone at all. What would be the politically correct term? If I didnt say that I would've called the taxi driver a curry muncher! j/k! Nah, I'm not sure what the right name is, but, to me, that was the only way people would understand who I was talking about.

Once again, sincere apologies.
I wasn't actually upset about it, but you have to consider the thoughts of others, not to mention the irony in that you're calling the driver who was subjected to racism a racist name.
Old 03-03-2005, 08:16 PM   #75
smoo
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny_Puppy
I wasn't actually upset about it, but you have to consider the thoughts of others, not to mention the irony in that you're calling the driver who was subjected to racism a racist name.
_
smoo is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-03-2005, 05:33 PM   #76
XE-351-ESP

Mate Sorry for you and Wife but you should have called the cops straight away without them knowing Anyhow hows the Car?
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-03-2005, 06:40 PM   #77
Falcon Coupe
Clevo Mafia Inc.

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF over an extended period of time. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Your tireless efforts behind the scenes in keeping AFF the place it is. 

I love your Avatar XE-351-ESP...........
Falcon Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post