Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 16-11-2021, 06:10 PM   #1
Giant Cranium
PURSUIT 250
Donating Member2

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake View Post
Everything mentioned in the last 4 or 5 posts could be me, easily be me or my friends who are like me, and like does attract like minded people, my late Mother was a hypocrite, its hard to say that, but she was " do as I say not as I do" type of person, worst of all she was a "God botherer" the worst type of hypocrisy in fact, never understood her logic or lack of normal logic, screwed around with my head that sh.t, very dangerous people, just get rid of that stuff out of your life, it's never too late!
my mother in law is like that, im now completely done with her, the straw was not coming to my dads funeral 2 weeks ago because of a disagreement she had with my mum in 1998. had no concept that she would be there to support her daughter who lost an awesome father in law
Giant Cranium is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-11-2021, 06:42 PM   #2
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 
Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giant Cranium View Post
my mother in law is like that, im now completely done with her, the straw was not coming to my dads funeral 2 weeks ago because of a disagreement she had with my mum in 1998. had no concept that she would be there to support her daughter who lost an awesome father in law
I have witnessed similar behavior from deeply religious members within our family. Without getting political, I know how you feel.
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post: