Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

View Poll Results: Where do most of the hits occur
During parking - not under a tree 25 15.63%
Parking under a tree 73 45.63%
Long distance driving 1 0.63%
When you've just washed the car 61 38.13%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 23-11-2005, 06:36 PM   #31
gozza

have you tried using grass blades to get the bugs off the front bar and side mirrors

works unbeleivable well...do it with a seperate bucket of soapy water tho...just grab a handfull of regular blade grass and rub over the bugs...
Old 23-11-2005, 06:39 PM   #32
Dezza
Parts bin special

No. I haven't. The detergent I use seems to do a pretty good job of removing them anyway, but if I get stuck with some, I'll have to take your advice. Cheers!

Daily 2014 SZII Territory diesel - basic runabout

Previous Cars 1990 EAII Fairmont Ghia - Tickford engine, 5 speed, SVO wheels, bodykit, much more
2000 AUII Fairmont - XR wheels, Ghia interior
2010 FG XR50T ute - XR8 bonnet, Streetfighter intake
Old 24-11-2005, 01:41 PM   #33
vispix

Default Cat paws

You know, I have a car port and the little bastards still find a way to crap on the front of it.
But Something else I hate is my wifes friggin CAT...grrr..If I see it on my bonnet one more time...I swear..its legs are gonna come off...Just one more paw print and thats it...I dont care how many lives the damn cat has...lol.
Old 27-11-2005, 07:10 PM   #34
Clarke AV
OzECruisers Treasurer

Confuscius says: Park car under tree on windy day: no poo.
Confuscius says: Park car under tree on still day: big poo.
Old 27-11-2005, 07:11 PM   #35
cheese
Has a blue one

Washed mine yesterday,left all the doors and boot open after I dried her so she'd air out. I went inside for maybe 2 minutes,came out and there was crap all over the front seats.
Old 28-11-2005, 03:25 PM   #36
EBII Fairmont
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Now i am really ****ed offf. I only just got home from work. Last night i finished at bloody 5pm. So i got home and thought i'll give the car a clean. It hadn't been polished in a month either, so i decided i will give her the full treatment. Inside and out. I started at 6pm and finished at about 11pm. It was looking very very nice. I was thinking of taking it down to st. kilda so i could take a couple of photos, of the side that hasn't been hit.

So I parked it today in a place far from trees. I don't kid anyone one of you. I have counted 12 different spots of bird s@#t, and i am really ****ed off. I caned my self, and the devils ruined it. I want the government to pass a new law in allowing us to use slingshots to kill birds which s@#t all over our cars.

:
Bill
Closed Thread