Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 16-07-2011, 06:49 PM   #1
JanetELeach
Starter Motor

Default Ford's Video Bloggers need to be "creative"

Hey there! I'm Janet and I'm looking for some support from the International Ford Forum community as I too am in a vlogging competition for Ford in Australia. The brief from Ford is to "entertain" you. They've asked 12 finalists to create "entertaining video reviews" of the new Focus pre-release, and I've been told my videos are pretty funny but I don't have the network to get the votes in.
This is me doing reviews of the All-New Ford Focus, as my subversive, comedy character De De Zign... It's a mock thriller take off of Hitchcock's famous shower scene. Ford set us topics that we have to review. This one is the car's ability to use Voice Recognition. The Ford Focus ends up saving the day. Please send your vote love if you like it, and any shares would be SO APPRECIATED!!! Votes are allowed daily. ))

http://www.carsales.com.au/ehub/ford...px?BloggerID=7

Attached Images
File Type: jpg janet_e_leach-ford_focus-reviews-funny.jpg (100.4 KB, 37 views)
JanetELeach is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post