Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 15-06-2011, 08:10 PM   #31
Mark^^
Two-Spirits

Default Re: Go to last post issues

No I am not talking about the big blue arrow that takes you to YOUR OWN last post.

I am talking like the little 'go to last post' button which is against the name of the person to posts in a thread. This is in the ‘last post’ column with the person’s name a small arrow and the little box you click that then takes you to the last post.

Example, under the date of last post, its : by Mark^^ arrow and box.

Has not fixed on mine it not a problem in threads with few posts it works fine, when there is more than a few posts or more pages it just does not work.
Mark^^ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-06-2011, 08:53 PM   #32
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 

As noted in my earlier post it does seem to be an issue with IE7 but I couldn't replicate it on any of the other commonly used browsers.

Cheers
Russ

Observatio Facta Rotae

russellw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-06-2011, 09:45 PM   #33
Mark^^
Two-Spirits

I'm on IE9
Old 15-06-2011, 09:50 PM   #34
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 

I'd presume that if it was an issue in IE7 it probably continued through IE8 and 9 - I don't have them to test with but I also haven't been able to find a patch to fix that particular issue for vbulletin although there are fixes for other IE7+ issues.

Cheers
Russ

Observatio Facta Rotae

russellw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-06-2011, 10:02 PM   #35
Mark^^
Two-Spirits

OK thanks Russell
Old 16-06-2011, 08:46 AM   #36
MO
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The photography site I visit is running vBulletin 3.6.12 and I don't have any problems there. It always goes to the em notice post I've used to get in.
Could it just be a problem between IE9 and vBulletin 3.5.8?

The more I know ppl the more I love my DOGS.
2011 SY Territory Limited Edition TS
2000 AUII SE ute IL6
MO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-06-2011, 12:36 AM   #37
FPVF6X201
Formerly FPVwannabe

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Slotted front rotors for the TTG write-up and pics. 

Sorry to annoy you Russ (or other admins) but the problems is still ongoing for me. IE9 if that matters?

Borla ATAK axle back exhaust.
Hawk ceramic brake pads.
CLStech Ribbon DRL mod.
X Lume illuminated grille badge.
Injen CAI.
FPVF6X201 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-06-2011, 02:42 PM   #38
ratter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Shares his in-depth tuning knowledge with the forum, very helpful. Contributor: For members who make a contribution worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For his indepth tutorial on adding borders to photographs 

Another issue which I have noticed is since I can not go to the last post, I'm having to click on the last page button to go to longer posts,

On Chris's post http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11333727, The "go to last post" button takes me to a post on the first page, even though I have read it numerous times, so rather click the go to next post I click "go to last page" and it keeps taking me to page 2, not 3 although I have read page 3 previously, then click on page 3 button and it refreshes page 2, it will not allow me to go to page 3, the only way I can view page 3 is to look at the last poster in the thread from the main menu, click their details, go to their last posted post and click on their post and then it takes me to page 3.

Authorised Streetfighter, Pcmtec , SCT & HP Tuners Tuning Agent,
ratter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-06-2011, 09:55 PM   #39
Geez Louise
Awesome

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind the scenes things that help the community. 

I have tested this again tonight as I am still having issues with it.

When I change the mode I view the forum in from Linear - Oldest first to Linear - Newest first or to threaded mode, I don't have the issue anymore...

I am going to keep it at Linear- Newest to Oldest for awhile as see how it goes...I will just have to get used to reading the thread backward...newest post first...

Cheers
Col