Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2011, 12:33 PM   #1
old fordnut
too many fords

Default Go figure!?

WTF! I get booked for 5 kms over on the highway and they praise all the stupid #@!$% doing 20 km's below the speed limit are safe?
Give me a %$#en break. ^%$#en military state.

Daily driver 2: Nissan gq patrol

Project 1: XP ute, 351W, c4, 9inch

Project 2: XBGS sedan, sunburnt orange and vinyl, original 4spd, 302C.
Old 01-02-2011, 12:36 PM   #2
Fev
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Whose praising who now?
Old 01-02-2011, 12:37 PM   #3
T3man
Banned

I hear ya
Old 01-02-2011, 12:40 PM   #4
Brazen
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Remember this when you vote, and contact your local MP about it. Trust me it makes you feel better.
Old 01-02-2011, 12:42 PM   #5
old fordnut
too many fords

It doesnt matter who you vote for, theyre all out to ^%$# you.

Old 01-02-2011, 12:45 PM   #6
FTE72
Red is nice Mark.

I saw a nuff nuff in a 2 ton toyota tip truck doing 45-50kph in the 110 zone of the M1 this morning 2nd lane in too. Major mayhem and a fender bender was the result. Went past a law enforcement officer waving a radar gun 2km before encountering said nuff nuff.
I guess 50kph in a 110kph zone is safer than 115kph? I have to say I did not feel to safe watching it unfold.
TE 50 #72 Blueprint & TS 50 #105 Blueprint
:
Old 01-02-2011, 12:56 PM   #7
old fordnut
too many fords

happens all the time i'll be in the right hand lane doing about 110 which all the traffic is doing then all of a sudden you come flying up some indo's **** and he's doing 80 oblivious to all around him, but if I did that I would get booked. The majority of indians and asians that clog our road and cant dirvw for **** is amazing. I wish I could get my license on the back of a cereal packet then claim ignorance.

Old 01-02-2011, 01:17 PM   #8
flappist
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by old fordnut
WTF! I get booked for 5 kms over on the highway and they praise all the stupid #@!$% doing 20 km's below the speed limit are safe?
Give me a %$#en break. ^%$#en military state.
I heard that it is because they investigated the best way to get re-elected and the verdict came back:

"The only way you will get back in to power is if the voters are a bit slow"
Old 01-02-2011, 01:19 PM   #9
castellan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by old fordnut
happens all the time i'll be in the right hand lane doing about 110 which all the traffic is doing then all of a sudden you come flying up some indo's **** and he's doing 80 oblivious to all around him, but if I did that I would get booked. The majority of indians and asians that clog our road and cant dirvw for **** is amazing. I wish I could get my license on the back of a cereal packet then claim ignorance.
True story but rationale has seamed to have disappeared nowadays with regard to the reality of why the laws are there in the first place but i suppose if it makes money that is all that maters to simplistic bunch of capitalist worshiping clowns.
Old 01-02-2011, 01:21 PM   #10
Fled74
The Thread Killa

Not another one of these threads.

Old Fordnut, we all agree with you that it sucks balls, but I think every thread of this nature eventually turns ugly and is locked.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Old 01-02-2011, 01:22 PM   #11
pottery beige
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

wipe off five to stay alive.. lucky your still here to whinge about it.....
Old 01-02-2011, 01:25 PM   #12
Auslandau
335 - STILL THE BOSS ...

Victoria has a 2 km buffer for fixed and a 3 km buffer for mobile speed cameras. Thats the way it goes here. Yes there is debate now because of the change of g'ment so lets see how that goes or if they realise just how much money there is to be made because of this variance and leave it the way it is.

We could all argue the virtues of speed cameras and the tolerance levels and everyone get all hot and bothered like all the other threads, everyone can vent and say it is not a good thing while some will tow the g'ment line. Lets leave it at that for now as this debate is a daily occurrence.

And the fact that once again race is part of the problem really just adds to the quality of debate ......

101,436 MEMBERS ......... 101,436 OPINIONS ..... What could possibly go wrong!

Clevo Mafia
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Closed Thread