Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 09-11-2010, 10:10 PM   #1
Lukeyson
Right out sideways

Default Ie9

I got IE9 for some reason, and it remembers my login when i first load up AFF, but as soon as i click anything to view, it forgets and i have to sign in again, which it remembers for that session only.

Anyone able to direct me what setting i would need to update? I have added this URL to all the stupid filters and privacy settings to no avail. I only have it coz the wife likes to use IE.

My fix was firefox, which works no probs.

Old 09-11-2010, 10:38 PM   #2
XRSEX
More money would be great

Yeah IE9 is glitchy as hell, have to click compatibility mode for almost every page..
Old 09-11-2010, 10:53 PM   #3
Road Games

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Replacement. 
Unhappy

I cant upload Firefox anymore either everytime i click to open it i get told its already running , when it isnt even on my computer aaarrrgghh!!!

I hate IE
Road Games is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-11-2010, 12:10 AM   #4
Geez Louise
Awesome

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind the scenes things that help the community. 

Old 10-11-2010, 12:41 AM   #5
fmc351
let it burn

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAZZLER351
I cant upload Firefox anymore either everytime i click to open it i get told its already running , when it isnt even on my computer aaarrrgghh!!!

I hate IE
Um, is it FF or IE giving the issue of not closing, I assume by not on the computer you mean gone from the screen and taskbar, but still on the hdd.

If its FF, try disabling your plug-ins and addons one by one to see if one of them is causing it. Or try updating them if its not done automatically. There are some that have been known to cause this issue.

Have you tried to use task manager and look in the services tab for firefox.exe, if youve closed ff and its still running try that and click firefox.exe and end it.

You could try updating java, as that has also been known to cause the issue.

Theres also a couple of AV progs that can cause it too, Avast and ZoneAlarm, Nortons and Comodo.

If its IE, I have no answes but **** it off.
fmc351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-11-2010, 05:05 PM   #6
GT 160
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

IE9 is still in beta, hence the bugs.
GT 160 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post