Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 02-11-2010, 09:08 PM   #1
Legit290
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default posting for sale items

i have been hanging on to a 1968 xt thinking about rebuilding her into a GT but the mrs got sick of the whingeing and $$$ that she gave me premission to buy a real one. i bought a ba mk2 gt 2 weeks ago

i want to sell some trick small block stuff like a gear drive, 2 little holleys, tunnel ram , bugcatcher etc that i have been buying over the years and buy some pulleys, a diff centre and a flash drive for the new machine

my question is...does anyone know how long before i can post to sell them on this site? do i need to post more crap first??

cheers
clarkey

ban low performance drivers not high performance cars

Legit290 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-11-2010, 09:13 PM   #2
CODSASR

Here ya go mate the rest of the T&C is in the sales area.

Terms and Conditions of use for “The Sales Yard"

This area of FFAU is set up so registered users with 25 Posts have an area where they can buy and sell items from other users. Trolling the site just to acheive the required posts could mean a permanant ban from the Sales Yard.

2012 SZ TS Territory
CODSASR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-11-2010, 09:14 PM   #3
Auslandau
335 - STILL THE BOSS ...

Read this and will explain all ....

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11261986

Please though take note of this .......

Trolling the site just to acheive the required posts could mean a permanant ban from the Sales Yard.

In other words, posting crap is not permitted. People who join the site JUST to sell a product or make a quick dollar will be asked to leave. The Free For Sale section is for Members who have Contributed to the site.

101,436 MEMBERS ......... 101,436 OPINIONS ..... What could possibly go wrong!

Clevo Mafia
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Auslandau is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-11-2010, 09:16 PM   #4
geckoGT
Ich bin ein auslander

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always level headed and i notice him being the voice of reason when a thread may be getting heated 

Yep you need 25 posts or more. So get cracking and rack up some more posts but please not crap. There are literally hundreds of great threads on here so I am sure you will find something to contribute to.

By the way, the 25 post limit was introduced to prevent people from joining to flog stuff off without us knowing anything about them or if they a legit or not.