Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 29-06-2010, 08:03 PM   #1
Julza
871 Productions Filmmaker

Default FordForums 2010 Drag Nationals DVD Thread

G'day everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, my name's Julian and I will be making the DVD for the Drag Nationals this year. A few of you may have seen the one from last year, and Spoolman and AFF have been kind enough to give me the opportunity to film this year's event again.

With a few weeks to go before the event I thought it would be a good idea to get everyone's thoughts on what sort of music they would like featured, or anything else they would like to see (e.g. interviews etc). Any feedback about last year's DVD would also be great for those who have seen it, as I want to make it bigger and better for you guys to enjoy!

cheers,
Julza
(871 Productions)

http://www.youtube.com/871productions
Julza is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-06-2010, 10:03 PM   #2
Geez Louise
Awesome

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind the scenes things that help the community. 

I will have to watch the video again but from memory, it didn't have a DVD cover. I know that adds costs, but it would be good to have one.

Interviews are a good idea. Lets immortalise the legend - Whoosha
Old 06-07-2010, 09:17 PM   #3
Julza
871 Productions Filmmaker

Thanks for the feedback Geez Louise, definitely looking into the DVD covers as a couple of people mentioned that last year.

Any other takers , would be interested to see if people want certain songs to feature etc.

Cheers,
Julza

http://www.youtube.com/871productions
Julza is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-07-2010, 10:42 PM   #4
Jason[98.EL]
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

before i make a request it would be good to see a short clip from last years and i am still not 100% if i can be there

from what people have said last yrs was great

Jason

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jason[98.EL] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post