Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Laser and Telstar

Old 30-03-2010, 09:53 PM   #1
trento
Audiophile

Default Tyres for GF's Laser

Hey all, my GF has a 2001 LXi Laser with the stock 14 inch steelies, just wondering what tyres you guys would recommend coz all of the tyres I trust aren't made that small. She's not looking for anything performance orientated, and doesn't want to spend much more then $500.

ZOOM ZOOM: 2009 Mazda 3 MPS (2nd gen) 256bhp through the front wheels... hello torque steer!!!
trento is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-03-2010, 09:02 AM   #2
Russ
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Contributor: For members who make a contribution worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Very helpful and gracious with photoshop work to help others.. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by trento
Hey all, my GF has a 2001 LXi Laser with the stock 14 inch steelies, just wondering what tyres you guys would recommend coz all of the tyres I trust aren't made that small. She's not looking for anything performance orientated, and doesn't want to spend much more then $500.
I've always found Kumho tyres to be an excellent choice and in a 14" it should be pretty easy to get a set for under $500 fitted and balanced.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post