Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 18-10-2009, 05:58 PM   #1
Beer Baron
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default How to remove Roof console.

Hey Hey,

I asked how to remove the roof console the other week and nobody was really sure but some had a rough idea. So i got stuck into mine today as it has to come down soon to re glue the lining back to the board.

Remove the Jesus bar from the passenger side by flipping it down and unscrewing the two screws. Same with the sun visor, Flip it down and unscrew the two Grey screws. The door seal needs to be pulled down as well which is easy.

The pillar trim is pulled off gently and is only held in by clips.

There is one screw in each sun visor retainer that needs to be removed. There is also a clip which can be hard to remove so i used a screw driver and pulled down on the handle and the blade at the same time

The lining will pull down now enough to get to the map lights and the screws that hold in the console.

Hope it helps someone out there who wasn't sure how to get to the map lights or the console.

Beer Baron ;)