Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Laser and Telstar

Old 09-04-2007, 05:41 PM   #1
festiva_diva
Starter Motor

Default Radio code????

I saw the previous post about radio codes, however it was useless as the download was unstable. Can anyone help with a crack code for the radio. I just bought a 90 laser and it doesnt have an owners manual. Seeing as i work during the day it will be almost impossible for me to get to a Ford dealer. Surely there is a crack code for this simple problem, if not there must be a variety of codes that work...any help will be appreciated...thanks in advance.

festiva_diva is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-04-2007, 05:45 PM   #2
festiva_diva
Starter Motor

Ok...seeing as im asking for my daughter in law, it would seem it isnt a festiva but it is a laser..... However i am sure the radios will be the same. Thanking you again in advance, singned the geriatric senile old goat.
festiva_diva is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-04-2007, 03:58 PM   #3
bjr22n_
XR5TBO

if its a factory radio... try the last 4 digits on the VIN number... If that doesn't work... you might have to visit the ford dealer in your lunch break or something.

It worked for my 1997 Laser, when i had a flat battery. might or might not work for you, but worth a try.

let me know how you go.

DJR Team mate #14
bjr22n_ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post