Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 20-11-2006, 02:42 PM   #31
slim

Not sure if it will be the reason but worth a look.........mine had a vibration that felt like wheel balance,had them done twice,still did it,put the car up on a hoist and discovered two broken engine mount bolts on the left hand side,fixed them and car runs like a dream
Old 23-11-2006, 08:12 PM   #32
scuwp
2004 TS Territory

Even with ABS the tyres will get a flat spot "shadow" which will give the same feeling, and the tyres will lock up under about 30 k's I think of Fords. The other thought is if the tyres (or car) have been sitting around in the sun for a while and haven't been moved the rubber can get hard spots from the good ol'e UV light. This sometimes happens if for example they tyres have been in the front window of a shop for a while....thats my 2 cents worth anyway...good luck.
scuwp is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-11-2006, 08:27 PM   #33
87xfairmont87

i dont know if any one has said this but im 80% sure that its ur uni join or uni join brackets, ive had the same thing also one day i was driving and it got that bad the BANG that tail shaft fell out due to crappy uni, if not just try the bolts hope this can help ya m8 its very annoying lol good luck

Courts

I LIVE MY LIFE ONE HEAD GAZKIT AT A TIME!!!!
87xfairmont87 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-11-2006, 06:29 PM   #34
87xfairmont87

had ne luck yet

I LIVE MY LIFE ONE HEAD GAZKIT AT A TIME!!!!
87xfairmont87 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-11-2006, 04:36 PM   #35
rennie
BA Falcon, AUII. R.I.P.

I know this may sound stupid, but have you tried your plugs & leads, and possibly intake manifold (gasket). I am having a similar problem atm, i will let you know wat mine is when its fixed. next week hopefully.

AUII Forte: 18 Inch Tickford Wheels, Pioneer Head Unit, Kicker Speakers, Lowered, Tinted Windows.

R.I.P.

Current: 2004 BA Silk Falcon Futura

Mods:
Tinted Windows
Wheels: RJR 18" Tremors.
Sound: Soon: JVC DV7205 DVD Head Unit, Blaupunkt 480W RMS 4Ch Amp x 2, Polk Momo 6.5" Splits, Polk Momo 6"x9", Pheonix Gold 1500W Mono Block Amp, Earthquake SubZero Subwoofer

rennie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post