Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 29-12-2013, 04:05 AM   #1
nnng_oozie
Bone Stock Fiesta!

Default Free Z63 oil filter for WP/WQ Fez

Hi all, I realise this is not the thread for posting items for sale. However, being a free item specifically for the fiesta I thought it best be placed here for fellow fiesta owners to see.

I have a brand new Ryco Z63 oil filter to suit a WP or WQ fiesta. Still with its plastic protective cover. I sold my fiesta last year and found this in a garage clean up.

Pick up only, it's free. I live in castle hill, NSW. First person to come gets it. You can SMS me on 0419438343. Don't PM as I never log in.

I now own an mx5 and have posted this item on that forum, but nobody seems to have a friend that owns a fiesta! I really miss my fez, could not have asked for a better first car!

Happy new year. Long live the fiesta!

Travis

nnng_oozie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-01-2014, 10:18 AM   #2
nnng_oozie
Bone Stock Fiesta!

Default Re: Free Z63 oil filter for WP/WQ Fez

Nobody wants a FREE oil filter for their next service? Here's a link to the ad I posted in the mx5 forum, in case you don't think I'm for real...

http://mx5cartalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=61270
Old 11-01-2014, 06:22 PM   #3
nnng_oozie
Bone Stock Fiesta!

Well, I've put the oil filter in the boot of my mx5. Guess I'll just give it to some lucky person driving a WP/WQ Fiesta.... I have to say I am quite disappointed with the total lack of interest. My offering here is out of good will, whereas in could've easily thrown this in the bin.
Old 11-01-2014, 11:01 PM   #4
Pursya

Mate don't stress.
First up you needed to find someone who does their own services.
Second up you needed for that person to own a WP/WQ.
Thirdly, you needed someone who lives close enough to you to make the trip worthwhile.
Obviously there was no-one who meet all three criteria. You would be extremely lucky to find that person.

Now, on to the MX-5!
What model did you get?
I just spent a week with an NC Series 2 folding hardtop in Tassie.
Zoom Zoom indeed!
Pursya is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post