Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-12-2022, 06:11 PM   #10
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 
Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 View Post
A couple of stats in here that were surprising for me:

There are now only a few sleeps to go until the holidays begin. Yep, the pointy end of 2022 is well and truly here – and while with that comes loads of sweet stuff (like a well-earned break, get-togethers with loved ones and hopefully, sleep-ins), it can bring emotional distress, too.
Lifeline received over 98,000 calls in December 2021 - a record for that time of year. And, on New Year's Day they recorded their busiest day in their almost-60-year history, with 3,736 calls. They expect this Christmas to be just as challenging - if not more so.
We know the festive period can be a difficult time for many, and so our friends at Lifeline have created a downloadable 12 Days of Wellness Guide to help you navigate this time of year.
I struggle in the lead up to Christmas for a variety of reasons, it ends up being a month of self-destructive and resentful behavior, so reading that doesn't surprise me.
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post: