Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2006, 06:22 PM   #1
alpineau

Default AU2 determined miss (nned help) :(

Hi Guys

About 3 days ago my car devloped a miss out of the blue and very quickly. When I drove to work in the morning is wasn't there and when i went home in the afternoon it was there.

So i did a bit of research on the form to find out if anyone else had a similar problem. I found that most people just changed the leads and plugs. I had a look at the leads and plugs and from what i can tell they look like the orignal ones that the car came with. So i changed both.

After i finished i took the car for a drive around the block and all seemed good. Then this morning i drove to work only to find that the miss was back, not as bad but still there.

Before i replaced the the leads and plugs and now the miss is only noticeable when i accelate, when i get up to speed it goes away and it's not noticalbe at idle

Any ideas

Thanks
Alpineau

alpineau is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post