Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Mondeo

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-07-2018, 05:07 PM   #1
cobrin
Challenge Accepted!

Default Blown Globe H7

Man!!! I had a blown globe lastnight, these are the original set when I had bought the vehicle. I had replaced all the globes when I got home but the Nava Intense set had one blow ages ago and as they're a white light colour temp I put the original set in.

This time I'm not buying another $80-100 set, after looking a SCA and Repco sales catalogue I decided to try out the cheapest so Repco H7 Plus30 for $16ea. Bought two and they're fitted will see how I go on these for light and longevity. At least if on blows I'll have the original halogen for the spare if it doesn't look off.

(obviously Repco don't manufacture bulbs themselves but there's no marking to see whom makes them, they look nearly identical to the German made Phillips original. Difference being the terminals in how they're affixed, Phillips pressed and Repco seem to be soldered.)