Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-07-2016, 02:35 PM   #1
Junkyard-Dog
*barks incessantly

Default Anybody in SA want to film a post-apocalyptic film?

Hey guys,

I'm a writer and hopeful film director, I've been planning to film a post-apocalyptic action/drama film for many years now but have mainly been forming ideas.

I'm basically looking for some people that would be interested in starring in the film with me. I'm not interested in playing the lead role and would prefer to play a supporting or even "extra" role so that I can focus more on direction.

The script is fluid (i.e. I am willing to make changes and enjoy taking input from others) but I have a very good idea of the theme I want to go for. I also have locations in mind which are close to populated areas but also seem remote.

I intend to receive revenue from ads on sites like youtube once the film is complete. This will be a free-for-all production where nobody is initially being paid but all profits will be fairly split between all involved.

Anyone that might be interested can comment here or feel free to PM me. I actually have several different short stories which I am debating between but I actually want to meet the prospective cast before deciding which angle to go with. I have already made contact with people that are interested in being featured in this film but I do not have enough people to fill the cast.

I do not have a camera that will be up to the task of doing a top-notch production however I do have all the audio gear and editing gear that we would ever need. I was actually considering doing a grainy/digital 28 days later style film but I'm willing to purchase a new camera either way.
Junkyard-Dog is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post