Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > MotorSport > Drag Racing

Drag Racing Discuss Drag Racing here be it dirt or tarmac. Sponsored by Sydney Dragway.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-12-2005, 10:03 PM   #11
Chris
AFF.com.au

Thankyou guys for all your kind words...............

I took the exhaust off, passenger seat out and replaced the drivers seat with a lightweight race item and a 4 point harness. The rest you guys know. I imagine the first meet at calder should yield at least a clear tenth and a half better.

Thanks to XDSLIDER (big luke) XRQTR (stef) BA COMPANY CAR (craig) DABOSS (Robby) XRFPV8 (mark) for their help today.

What a rush - the car is exactly 1780 with me in it, meaning I have removed about 60kg from the car. Im still way heavier than the 1500kg weight the bolt-on LS1 guys stick around. The incar vid and outside vids are orsm, as soon as i can find out how to post them, they will be up.

Hopefully now guys, people will now realise that the Biggest, Baddest, BOSSIEST bentest 8 of them all now has a place in feared strip weapons.

3 11.9's, a handful of 1.7's, I couldn't be happier. Im back off to watch the video again.

The future? trust me, its gonna be a fun summer!!
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post