Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-11-2012, 08:30 PM   #1
fou_bleu
Get EcoBoosted

Default Should Lincoln come to Australia?

Ever since Ford initiated the Lincoln turn around, I have become quite intrigued in the future of the brand (not just products) - especially on a global scale.

With the announcement the brand will debut in the Chinese market in 2014, I was interested in seeing what your opinions were in regards to starting up the brand here in Australia (& maybe even NZ)?

I'd love to see Lincoln start up here under their new marketing direction ("progressive luxury") with the coming Focus-based compact, MKZ, and all-new MKX in inner city concept dealerships with the full concierge service that they are now offering in the U.S.

Even I, a 19 yo, would snatch up a MKZ - it's just simply beautiful!

For a refresher on the current(ly aged) line-up: www.lincoln.com (N.B. all bar the 2013 MKZ are due for all-new replacements in the next couple of years.)

Let's also try to not start the notorious RWD / Falcon blah blah debate - we've been there, done that (only 1,000,000 times before!) - the fact is, it's not happening in the foreseeable future, so live with it! :P

fou_bleu is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post