Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-2005, 02:34 PM   #1
Danny
GT4.

Default I May as well Join the E-series club again!

G'day, boys! Nice to be posting in here again after the long absence!

Good news is that I will be rejoining the E-series owners club! and heres why:
Couple of days ago I was washing and polishing the Zetec in the garage. It rained for a day or so, so rather than dirty it i drove the olds XR6 for a bit.

AAAnyways, so finally a day or so later i've gone to reverse the tec out for a drive on a sunny day, and what pale green liquid is sitting undermeath the engine on the garage floor?? hahaha yeah.... :togo: greeat! So I let it go for a couple of days to see whather it could have been anything else but no, every morning it had sat overnight, the little turd had leaked its lime cordial all over the garage floor just a little at a time.

This morning I took it to Ford to get the THIRD CD unit put in after the first two were faulty, and let the consultant know about the coolant leaking. I got a call at around 1.00 telling me that the water pump has gone (at 20,000 km) and that it needs to stay overnight as he doesn't have the correct replacement belt for it. so there we go! Another two days without the car! I'm loving my E Series Falcon Fiesta Zetec!

I never really fully left you guys..... See youse on friday hahahaha....

-Danny

Last edited by Danny; 06-09-2005 at 02:36 PM. Reason: even b!atch is edited??? Come on, this aint America with their stoopid censorship laws!!!
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post