Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2005, 05:32 PM   #1
Parasite

Default Mk2 Focus Questions

I am looking to buy a new car in the next 6 months or thereabouts and the new Focus is high up on my test drive list at the moment.

There isn't really much information about this new model (Australian specs anyway) on the net at the moment so I was wondering if anyone could answer a couple of questions regarding the new model.

Does anyone know the respective wheel widths for the LX (16") and Zetec (17") models? What is the Bolt Pattern and Offset of these wheels? Is it 5 x 114.3?

How much lower do the springs on the Zetec make it vs say the LX? Are there any australian manufactured aftermarket springs available for the new model yet? (eg Kings, Pedders etc)

Do all models have the Aux Input in the glovebox for an MP3 player or is this just the overseas models I have been reading about?

How many child seat anchor points are available in sedan vs hatch? Do the straps have to hook all the way to the back of the hatch in the new model?

Has anyone optioned the bodykit on theirs? How much roughly was painting?

Cheers...

Parasite is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post