Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-04-2005, 02:14 PM   #11
SinisterHorze

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNR8D
how did the murder that happend 2 weeks prior in the same area have ANY relivance to that story what so ever... there was no even explanation as to why that was put into the story and no further mention of it in the rest of the story?? wtf was the editor thinking.
:1syellow1 ON THIS POINT I GOTTA SAY, HERE HERE!! The editor did what he/she is paid to do though. They're on contract to push our buttons, not to deliver the facts responsibly. If you want professional news reporting then watch ABC or SBS. Commerical stations, by definition, have a commerical interest in getting you to watch thier channel. We as veiwers can send them a message by switching off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNR8D
I have been taken to court for calling a cop a ****head, and even to this day will not back down from the fact that he was, and wont back down from the fact that i will not appologise to him, call me arrogant/pig headed but he didnt deserve a job on a pig farm let alone be an officer of the law, to add to that there were no charges layed and i went to court stated my case, even got an appology letter from the officer involved in the incident, so it kind of ****ed up on his behalf to give me a court notice HE GOT OWNED!
:

HE GOT OWNED??? Are you that immature that, not only can you not take responsibility for your own actions, that you remark that you own him??? How does make you any different from those idoits on t.v.? The answer is, it doesn't. On this point, you've lost me! You want to go out on a limb and then saw the branch off, and expect people to respect you, you're crazier than i am! I have not and will not sink to the level of disrespecting an officer of the law (whether they're acting inappropriatly or not) We have the right of recourse, and you've abused that system because your ego is so big. GROW UP!!! You act like a f....wit, then you deserve to get caught. Period.
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post