Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2007, 09:35 PM   #1
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Default Ignition leads - Eagle v MSD

I ordered what I was told would be MSD coil packs and MSD leads from Bursons. I got the coil packs fine but the leads they gave me were Eagle Eliminator series 8.0mm. Fancy looking things they are and even have meshy heat sheild things on the boots to protect them. My question is this, are these as good as the MSD items and should I keep them? They were $240 but I don't have a lot of time before I get the edit so I'm kind of caught between a rock and a hard place. So what do we think, keep the Eagle leads or get them to replace with MSD. just a note I don't recall the sales bloke confiming with Rocket that the leads were MSD but he did get asked to make sure they were for an AU XR8.

07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
RG is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post