Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-10-2006, 03:47 PM   #1
The Mighty Red

Default Lowering Our Blue XR6

Just bought myself a mod that has been a long time coming , in the 2 1/2 years we have owned her the only mods i have made have been Pacemaker Headers and a CAI ,K&N filter.....

I bought a Used Pedders suspension from ebay a couple of weeks ago , well it turned out that it was not what it was supposed to be .....the suspension I bought was for an IRS XR6 (mines live axle) and also they were not front shocks like stated in the auction but after ringing Pedders with some serial numbers (should of done this before purchase : ) turns out they are rear shockers....

So at the end of the day I was left with a rear suspension I cant use and 1 pair of lowered Pedders front springs that I can use......

So today is mod number 3 for Our Blue XR6 ...I will fit it all myself over the weekend and after fitting a very good Power Steering rack the other day it should after a wheel alignment come up beautiful ....

I was telling the guy a pedders how good it handled when we first bought her and he said that it will handle unreal when i get it all fitted ,

It will also lower the car to a very nice height at the same time ........

Whats in the Trunk ????????.........having trouble posting pics.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg clevo pics 196 (Small) (WinCE).jpg (25.0 KB, 65 views)