View Single Post
Old 15-02-2005, 12:12 PM   #72
Work Horse
Budget Racer

I'm extremely sorry if my attempted joke was taken out of context. It's very hard on a forum like this because we can not see each others faces. People who know me see my tongue is always in my cheek, I take no pleasure in upsetting anyone.

Laminge and GTP-330 this is a great idea and your efforts are very much appreciated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laminge
This was setup for the average Ford owner to jump in his car, take it to the strip, and compare it to others with similar mods. The way everyone is heading you have driver weight as a catergory restriction
This was not stated at the start of the thread. The thread title "Drag Racing Events Rules- FF.COM.AU" got my attention. I race once a month and will attend any forum events I can get to without blowing up my motor in practice : And after 25 years involvement in dragracing I thought there may be something I could add.
I would like rules where we all get to race each other, what do others think?
GTP-330 you have done a great job with the draft. May be take a step back and let the ideas in the thread develop. Then see what comes out at the end and you and Laminge can make whatever changes you think are required. At the moment you appear to be shoting people down as soon as they post.
For rules to work they need to be accepted. For rules to be accepted you need to ask interseted parties to have input and listern to that input.