View Single Post
Old 14-03-2020, 10:31 PM   #45
XByoot
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Marriage - Bliss or Prison?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmhmm View Post
Just curious,

For those married guys or those in long term living arrangements with women. Would you change your life?
Do you think it's a prison or heaven. Can you do as you want or is there the prison guard to take approval

whats your take?
I’m making the assumption your either thinking of taking the plunge or your already in a dive! This may help your decision making process.

https://youtu.be/bbpGkrViOcE

On a more serious note mate, people have to be good by themselves before your good in a relationship. I have a good mate who just can’t be by himself, top bloke but he drives women crazy .. eventually. He’s got the talk he’s got the job, but he’s a dead loss. If he was a chick he would be a Tiffany ( refer above video) . I’ve been thru it all, I openly admit I was wrong in getting married the first time, good lady, great kids but we were different in many ways, I was career driven, young , and pretty crappy at communicating what was in my mind. Years down the track we are now top mates and get along really well. I always feel bad for doing her wrong. I’m wiser from the experience and I’m not backwards at coming forwards these days and communicating what’s on my mind. My present gal has no kids, been together for years, both independant, know what we are and give each other space, which I really enjoy and so does she. This wouldn’t work for a lot of blokes but it suits us. She travels a lot, previous BFs didn’t like that, constantly asking what she was doing and with who etc etc. pretty insecure bloke stuff. Had to have a good chat with her ex Bf but he’s clear on the subject nowadays.
At the end of the day you make it what you make it. Be honest to yourself and then take a step back and find a good gal, not just a good shag ,a good mate or someone with similar direction in life...you need all of that! If it doesnt feel right have a long hard think.

Last edited by XByoot; 14-03-2020 at 10:51 PM.
XByoot is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: