View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 10:34 AM   #32
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by MexicanBatman
i should probably ask this elsewhere, but...

does the std FG master cyl work fine with these brakes and is it fine to upgrade the front only then do the rears when i have some more coin? how will the bias and dsc be affected...

also vs std brakes, will there be a loss of comfort eg, grinding squealing etc... or is it possible other than the occasional passenger through the windscreen that i wouldn't know unless i was braking hard or looking at them that they weren't the stock items...

i ask this as im in need of brakes even though ive done just 7000km mine are shagged, scored rotors, next step is heat shots and shudder, i dont race the car at a track, but ive had the standard FG turbo brakes smoking plenty of times..
The std master cylinder is fine and we prefer customers to do the rear at the same time but we have many customers who do front only and rears are done at a later date.The brake bias is effected to some point and seems to be no big issue for street driven cars but maybe other forum members could give there opinion on this.
With the Brembo brakes fitted you will find your high speed braking will improve and so will the constant hard braking when towing is done.You should have no grinding or squealing but that can depend on pad choice and how you drive.

Street to track is what we expertise in

Phone 02 9609 1101

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote