View Single Post
Old 14-01-2020, 10:20 AM   #949
Grega

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Vekgib good to hear things are looking up mate, thats great.

This time of year is a very difficult time for people who suffer from Anxiety and Depression - I struggle with it greatly and prefer to work through it so I can avoid what I call 'the feels' from it and all the other stuff that goes with it.

Its almost a year now since I tried to disappear from existence, I am also still here, have changed meds and pretty much turned my life around, the environment /situation I was in was not good for my mental health so I have left part of that behind and I am far better as a result. I've also learnt alot about myself (I sit on the ASD spectrum which has helped me understand why I am the way I am) and most importantly I am looking after myself and provided self care for myself which has helped in leaps and bounds.

There will be so many people reading this thread who are in a really bad place ; some of this stuff is really hard to take in as you may not be ready to hear it yet / take the information on board, just take it one step at a time, one foot after the other and get through to a better place.

With medication I am on Fluoxetine and weened off Effexor, Effexor was not good for me, Fluoxetine is much better and helps me greatly. I have made peace with the fact that I will be on this for the rest of my days ; its OK its just because of who I am and society that I need to work in that is the result of my needed assistance, if I could change it up entirely I could do without them but, we all need to make our way through the system ; a little help, helps you get by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by damoose
You like it so much now the tig trolley is green..
Grega is offline   Reply With Quote
6 users like this post: