View Single Post
Old 25-01-2020, 10:01 PM   #27
The Yeti
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: rego check failure and possible compensation, reprisal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pis-ton broke View Post
i,m supersized about the comments "what do you expect of thirty dollars?" Answer; I expect a safety inspection. cause that is what the inspection is about. and if its not, then it false advertising. "hey lady, this isn,t really a proper safety inspection, wink wink"

there are many people that expect and believe that its a proper safety inspection, non car people. charge $50, but do the job properly.

to me it deosn,t make sense, i got pick up on one of my number plate lights not working, and the oil catch tray (just under oil filter on landcrusier 6cyl ) had spilled oil down the block, "oh its leaking oil he says", wtf (the 1hd fte engine is bullet proof, how dare you say that). then my friends machanic passes a dangerous ball joint, go figger. they just pick the easy, stupid faults.

as for the compensation remarks, its a work ute and has caused a big problem because its not going, all because a lazy machinic didn,t do his job, if i don,t do my job, i can get the sack. how about the machinic taking responsibility for his workmanship. oh, it,ll be alright. i fcukne hate that.
It’s a safety inspection that says on the day it met the criteria to be deemed roadworthy, it doesn’t warrant the car for any period it doesn’t do any repairs.

I don’t know the car, and perhaps the inspector overlooked somthing, I really don’t know, but in 3months you would think if it was ready to jump out at any moment due to ware they usually make a bit of a racket and flop about, so you would wonder why the driver didn’t get that checked out?

Even if you you know nothing about cars if it starts making a noise you get it checked out, I know my wife and son always do. Because I’m the one who gets asked to do the checking ou

I post images with postimg.cc (so I don’t forget)
The Yeti is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: