View Single Post
Old 25-01-2020, 08:49 PM   #26
Pis-ton broke
Banned

Default Re: rego check failure and possible compensation, reprisal?

i,m supersized about the comments "what do you expect of thirty dollars?" Answer; I expect a safety inspection. cause that is what the inspection is about. and if its not, then it false advertising. "hey lady, this isn,t really a proper safety inspection, wink wink"

there are many people that expect and believe that its a proper safety inspection, non car people. charge $50, but do the job properly.

to me it deosn,t make sense, i got pick up on one of my number plate lights not working, and the oil catch tray (just under oil filter on landcrusier 6cyl ) had spilled oil down the block, "oh its leaking oil he says", wtf (the 1hd fte engine is bullet proof, how dare you say that). then my friends machanic passes a dangerous ball joint, go figger. they just pick the easy, stupid faults.

as for the compensation remarks, its a work ute and has caused a big problem because its not going, all because a lazy machinic didn,t do his job, if i don,t do my job, i can get the sack. how about the machinic taking responsibility for his workmanship. oh, it,ll be alright. i fcukne hate that.
Pis-ton broke is offline   Reply With Quote