View Single Post
Old 21-09-2020, 09:30 PM   #15
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: Negative Terminal Clamp Corrosion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citroënbender View Post
This notably occurs when a battery is undercharging - typically from a bad alternator.

What I’m wondering about is why it seems to be ongoing after the situation is resolved? Is the terminal clamp so chemically imbalanced that it forever remains in a state prejudiced towards oxidisation?

It’s a Franco type question, is he un-banned yet?
I'm back from the dead - I ran off, got accepted into the circus as the bearded lady but got kicked out by Michelle from HR because apparently having manboobs, a pedo mustache and wearing a pink dress didn't cut it, so I did a bit of sales repping for Nick Scali, but the product was average, sank some **** with Ken Bruce but he went mad, so I've come back home.

Usually that build up around terminals is from a damaged and leaking battery terminal.

Usually just boiling water that crapola off and get out the battery post cleaner contraption, imagine Satan's fleshlight.

I'm hesitant to use battery terminal coatings just in case they end up creating high resistance joins.

I see you have a DIN battery, real men use VT-VZ Commodore battery terminals, just ask Michelle from circus HR:

https://tridon.com.au/products/Matso...34719/MA100BL2

Last edited by Franco Cozzo; 21-09-2020 at 09:37 PM.
Franco Cozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: