View Single Post
Old 23-06-2008, 07:12 PM   #68
bbcoupe
It's simple, more CUBES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cob115
im confeuesd after reading the entry conditions it apears i have to be a member of a GT club to enter my GT? im a club member of the ford owners car club as i have a few others witch arnt GTs.can i bring a few coupes (mine)that arnt GTs ie xc cobra, landau ,goss ,not for judgeing but because there coupes : asking this cos i saw there were a few cars at your bbq yesterday that wernt GTs but were nice cars. do i have to pay $100for each car if there allowed? is there some thing that gives the days events for each day yet?im not realy intrested in having my car judged but would like bring it and share its history and check out others as well.iv never been to this event befor so i got no idea what to expect or what is expected , so best to ask cheers pat
There are more than just Falcon GT's in the club, because like yourself, many owners have an interest in all classic Fords. Some owners of non GT's are inbetween owning GT's or are guy's looking to step up to a GT one day.

The Nationals guidelines state you need to be a member of a Falcon GT club to enter the concourse(You can get Falcon GT Club of SA membership at the half year price prior to entering). Entry fee is for "each car" and this gets you a goodies bag which includes an Event Shirt, commemorative plauqe and other goodies, it also covers the cost of entry to the dispaly day and other event offers.

Checkout our Aussie Muscle Car Run page

bbcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote