View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 12:28 PM   #905
5wheelguy

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEYBA View Post
Yeah best thing is get to the GP to get things rolling. Even if you get on a mental health plan and talk to a psychologist it might help you get through without having medication. best to be proactive and get on top of it because the longer you leave it and the harder it will be. Plus whats say 10 visits now to help you through.
10, free visits? ;)

May I recommend looking up "Gregg Braden" on youtube? Yes, anyone can call it pseudoscience, airy fairy nonsense. But, on the other side, aka 'doctors', they have a pretty bad track record.

Personally, I want to believe that every illness can be cured, without the need to hassle some doctor.

Here's a freebie for you all... Do you know of the product 'Fisherman's Friends'? They contain a high level of menthol, which kills basty bacteria in the mouth & throat. I used to get the cold and flue, at least 2 times a year. Since I've been taking FFs on a regular basis (on public transport, etc) I haven't been sick. It's been at least a year now. I see no point in the 'flu shot'.

... If I get sick, I'll rant that FFs let me down.