Thread: Capital AFD
View Single Post
Old 21-03-2011, 09:58 PM   #36
JAKHMR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Capital AFD

Hey guys, I just wanted to say a huge thanks to the FPV & XR Owners Club of ACT for a putting on a fantastic 2nd show. It looked like it was going to be just a few in attendance early on in the morning and after the rains arrived and a gloomy start to the day, it left us all hoping that it would turn out to be a nice day. And what a day it turned out to be.... The sun came out and everyones car started shining gloriously. Thanks to all of the sponsors and to all of the club members who dedicated their time to organise such a smoothly operated event. There was an excellent turn out of cars and a wide variety of different makes on display. It was an enjoyable day in the Capital once again, and we were all made to feel very welcome by all. Thanks for the friendly company from fellow club members who make this trip all the worth while. There was laughter for most of the w/end, with the highlight being Saturday night when Theo & Glenn absolutley smashed down "the 1 Kilo steak challenge". What a laugh that was. I coulda, woulda, shoulda, but didn't, in the end as i was turning blue just thinking about it. Anyway, thanks to everyone for all of your support and constructive comments which helped me win 'Best BA-BF'. I am truly proud and honoured to be an ORSM Club member.

Quote:
Success is the good fortune that comes from:
Inspiration , aspiration , desperation , and perspiration
JAKHMR is offline   Reply With Quote