View Single Post
Old 30-01-2005, 07:31 PM   #2
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUGZMK
For those who can remember, on the other forums there was a lot of talk about the projector style headlights for the AU. I was not all that impressed with the ones that were released a while back now, and was looking forward to hearing from Casper regarding the company that contacted him saying that they were working on a projector style headlight for AU's (non XR) aswell.

Casper did not want to let the cat out of the bag early. I knew who they were, and now I think it's safe to say that the company was Ozeparts. If you, like me have been looking forward to see what they'd come up with, you will be very disappointed. Have a look at the home page of www.ozeparts.com.au. It's the SAME "projector" headlights that have been out for a while now. Oh well, guess it's back to square one. Why can't someone do headlights similar to the one's that were on the 300+ AU Coupe? Surely they'd sell much more than the ones available now?
:
Yes, it was then and yes, I was disappointed. So much so i didnt even bother posting about it.

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote