View Single Post
Old 24-01-2021, 03:23 PM   #1219
buggerlugs
If it ain't broke........
Donating Member1

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueoval View Post
Checking in today since its been months since Ive written anything.
I wont go into a novel length level of detail so here goes:

- Worked my bum off leading up to xmas.
- Had plans to go to the GC and Cairns after xmas to see family and get a break from it all
- Trip was good but it was short as I had to be back in time for work
- Noticed how much weight I have packed on in the last 9 months
- Joined up with Noom to try and release this funk in my head and get on top of the weight gain.
- Lungs have not been great. Well they never were but my sleep levels are not great because of it.
- Finding fatigue is catching up due to all the late nights trying to keep up with work
- I feel like I'm taking 2 steps forward and 1 step back sometimes.
- Feel like I need to take a step back from social media too. Far too much negativity Im reading right now.
- I want to buy a weekend fun car to go cruising in but not something that will give me anxiety in case something happens to it. (It's the reason I sold the Liberty). So if you can recommend cheap suggestions on a car to buy under 20k that is fun and wont be a nightmare to maintain please DM me.
What about a Mountain Bike ? Go bush, clear your head, help with your lungs and weight......

I had a 69 Big Block Mustang Fastback and a 76 XC Coupe. I was paranoid about them both as you were to the Liberty.

I bought a HZ ute, 253 4 speed, had all the goodies on it from factory but needed a resto. Owed me about 12k in the end. Was a lovely cruiser but also handy being a ute.........

Got much more enjoyment out of the ute than the other two and wasn't paranoid about it............
4 users like this post: