View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 06:20 PM   #489
Burnout
Falcon RTV - FG G6ET
Donating Member3

Default Re: Cav's Ute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PASTOR CAKALOT View Post
Many of youse ugly people know that my amazing good looks hide a darker side of me, myself and I.

I am a jungle trained killer. That means when I plan stuff, failure is not an option.

This leads me to the FG stereo system.

Now it has Bluetooth, but only for phone calls, no playing both types of music, you know, country and western.

It does have an Apple thingy though.

Now these went out with the arc.

I connected up an adapter because my wife has one of dem fruit phones and it may connect music, or what she loosely terms music.

Yeah, nup, no work.

But wait, there's more.

I found an old iPad thingy back in my silly daze when I had an Apple music stuff.

I connected it up and bingo it worked!

Hey lookatdat. Some old tunes I had from way back. I tried to load some newer stuff but the disk was full.

Doncha hate that?

Now I didn't want to lose those old tunes so I hit upon another youbeaut idea

I had one of those Sony Walkman that I forgot I had. I found it when looking for some cables amongst my entangled cable drawer.

This is it.

So I plugged the cable into the headphone slot and bingo - music. Oh hang on, it's only coming outa driver's side speakers. A twidle with the cable had it fixed. Music!

And you wanna know what else?. I had one of those multiple socket thingies and on the end was a USB input - I could play tunes and charge the Walkman at the same time.

I told youse I don't give up.

But wait a minute. As I drove down the street, the Walkman was bouncing around creating static, so I plugged it into the USB port - and the result - LOUD STATIC!

OK so I phoned pestered friends on here and I got an old phone that I could use as a music player, bloody thing was useless. So I got another phone. It was useless too!

The problem was an intermittent signal - but how can it be the same on three music thingies.

So I read up on it.

Bloody hell I needed a TRSS cable like this

SEXSESS!

It's a cabling nightmare but it works, I have a gazillion MB little SD card in it so I have lots of great songs on it to impress the chicks with as I drive downtown Yappoon with my windows open and my sunnies on.

Oh and I have other tastes in music besides C&W

Have you heard of the REO bros?

Needs work.
A whole lotta work!

RTV Power
FG G6ET 50th Anniversary in Sensation.
While the basic Ford Six was code named Barra, the Turbo version clearly deserved its very own moniker – again enter Gordon Barfield.
We asked him if the engine had actually been called “Seagull” and how that came about.
“Actually it was just call “Gull”, because I named it that. Because we knew it was going to poo on everything”.
Burnout is online now   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: