Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 25-10-2020, 04:23 PM   #7222
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Interesting presser this morning. I don't think a 24hr wait is really that much of a problem after so many months of lock down. Apparently some business leaders are reporting that that every day of lock down results in "thousands of jobs" being lost, is there actually any evidence of this? Are businesses laying off thousands of staff every single day?

I feel he needs to at least give up something even if the results aren't flash. Possibly remove the 25km restriction, and allow small retailers, not seated in malls like Chaddy, to reopen with a covid safe plan. Otherwise....

I don't even want to think about what would happen if the northern suburbs come back with results showing clusters from 3 or 4 different sources......we might be in for an interesting week.

Interesting sledge from Jenny Mikakos - "paralysis in decision-making". This coming from someone who said the Cedars meat outbreak was "handled perfectly". . She was the weakest link...goodbye. Who wants to make a bet she will appear on Sky News for an interview very soon?
This user likes this post: