View Single Post
Old 14-09-2019, 03:32 PM   #2880
XB GS 351 Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonz View Post
recently went to supermarket and thought should try coles, over $300 (big shopping) and they closed the checkout girl and self service was offered. I suggested they get young lady back.
They refused
So started unloading onto self service, 4 trolleys, 2 full, 2 empty reading for loading, stuff spread all over then loudly said, 'stuff this if you cant have staff doing this for me I'll go elsewhere' and walked out. Naughty I know but dang it fely good.
Not naughty at all, I have done this several times, I literally handed the trolley to the person manning the self serve check out and walked out.

I have also insisted on someone scanning all my items, and usually they do it for you.

If I wanted to scan groceries I would have gotten a job in a supermarket, and that's not being derogatory, as I have worked in a supermarket in the past and so has my wife.

The other one is simply use the 12 items or less check out with your full trolley if no other check outs are available.

They are trying to train us like monkeys and most people are obliging.

The Week End Bruiser : FPV BF GT 40th Anniversary, 6 Speed Manual, 6/4 Brembo and lots of Herrod goodies

Project 1 : '75 XB GS 351 Ute, Toploader, 9" with 3.5's

Project 2 : '74 XB GS Big Block Coupe, Toploader, 9" with 4.11's

In Storage : '74 XB GS 351 Fairmont Sedan

XB Falcon Owners Group

Mike's Man Cave

XB GS 351 Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: