Thread: Used car prices
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 04:40 PM   #443
FPV414
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Used car prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiji View Post
I’ll tell you why the wind will fall out of the prices.

When prices were reasonable, car sales had 230000+ ads on it. Through COVID ads have fallen under 100,000 ads.. supply is relatively short.. this is a delayed event

Once we get vaccinated, Australia opens up, people start using public transport again without the fear of the virus. all those used cars are not needed, flood the market

Then new car supply catches back up, it is a well known issue supply was slowed through COVID, dealers are selling a years worth of allocated stock before June.. pushes prices up in used cars.. when new car supplies catch up (and they will) again people will dump their used cars..

Car sales ads will go back up to normal and maybe even higher to 300,000ads.. watch the prices tumble. Hold out another year to 18 months.. let’s see if I’m correct..

All the people buying used FPV with high km for $65k etc are ridiculous suckers, watch the **** fall out of the market. People say but they are rare /discontinued, something new will blow them away at lower prices ..

Always compare what else you can get for the money, even in today’s times.. AMG C63 or a fpv f6,, haha.. you guys are better than this.

The current prices are like a tsunami, know that the water will always recede back to its natural level.
No worth a reply. You're well behind it and it's the usual rhetoric potentially from someone who wanted to buy something and now can't.

I have had the C63 v F6 comparison brought up by friends who were sooking about the FPV prices. They went and bought FPV's still. Also sus the C63 total on market v F6.

You've already had you're car dealer comments shredded. I'll let someone else shred this post.
FPV414 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: