View Single Post
Old 28-02-2020, 08:06 PM   #3041
gossy
CLEVO POWERED

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:4:. View Post
Had to rent a trailer mount cherry picker today. Nothing unusual there. But what annoys me a bit is they park the cherry pickers in the order they return, but when you hire, this place does the shuffle and sends them in order of the crappiest first. I didnt have to tow far, but the inertia brakes on the trailer didnt work. Inertia brakes are a bit clunky when taking off, but thats normal. Theyre fine slowing down when they're working. But its annoying when every time you slow down the trailer bashes against the towbar. And later on i sent my apprentice up to change a light, only because i dont trust him being aggressive enough with car park traffic if he is spotting me. And he goes to come down and the basket controls had nothing. Foot on the dead man padal and nothing. He checks the emergengy stop button, it not pressed but hits it and resets it a few times, nothing. The ground controls worked so i bought him down. A few more hits of the basket emergency stop and it was back up again. Returning the lift i told the staff that the brakes are stuffed and the stop button is faulty. Normally when you report faults they take the thing to the workshop up the back. Not these blokes, they just parked it up for the next poor person to rent and have the same issues.
Name and shame.
gossy is offline   Reply With Quote