Thread: Eastern Creek
View Single Post
Old 30-05-2005, 08:08 PM   #67
xr 330
Getting on with life

Thumbs up

Well what a weekend we have just had, a great result and a great display. Let me say thankyou to Kiwi and Wayne who gave up a lot of their weekend doing club stuff for us.

Now let me say the display would have been nothing without the organising skills of Shorty, Nat, Alan, Tim & Steve who did a wonderful job setting up the display. We all know it was an early start and the grass on the hill was wet so that made their job that little bit harder.

To all the people who displayed their cars thankyou for your patience, and to those who had a whinge about the time it took, think about getting out and helping. Look at the result they achieved. It is the first time in 3 years that I have been part of the display that Tom Gorman, David and Sandy Flint, Ross Booth and other Ford officials along with Team GT all came up and agreed the display looked fantastic.

Now to Rob who enjoys setting up the events like this one and to see the weekend go over the way it did will make her happy, I know she is already planning the next big one.

Again let me say a big thankyou to all.

Glenn
xr 330 is offline   Reply With Quote