View Single Post
Old 19-07-2018, 06:02 PM   #28
paule11
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Diabetes: Discussion thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake View Post
Hello,
Thought I would just add a little to my comments last night on the forum.
It seems to me that most discussion was focused on the pancreas,and with good reason too,particularly if a person has T1
I feel very sorry for children who are born with this rotten disease, its hardly seems fair does it, but I feel the same for kiddies with cancer and other diseases.

My T2 arrived after I stopped work in 2005 due to a work injury, I was a fair beer drinker all my life, I also liked OP rum, strait.
But I worked physically hard and burned off most of the sugars from the booze, I only drunk light beer since about 1997, I had severe cirrhosis of the liver, I cut my intake down on my beer, and, the alcohol content.

I was diagnosed with cirrhosis in 1990 by needle biopsy at Westmead Hospital, I was 37 years old!
The report to my referring Physician stated that, William has moderate cirrhosis, it is not drug or alcohol related!
So what was it?
Well it continued on to say " as you well know Williams Hepatitis B from his needle stick injury at Bulli Tops in 1985 has affected his liver function"
He continues to drink, he says he is very depressed and I suggest starting him on such and such a drug.

As you know William was eager to get back to work but sadly this latest event ( stood on syringe ) has set him back yet again.
After his right patellectomy which cost him 3 years off work and in a full leg cast for 9 months he is feeling very despondent, in fact he is seemingly angry with the world.

I spent 4 - 5 weeks as an inpatient at Liverpool Hospital after stepping on that syringe,and I nearly died.
So what is the point of this,well it was the cirrhosis that caused my T2 diabetes, or late onset, I researched everything I could about the livers function, I cured myself of Hep B in 2001, all 3 surface antigens negative, through my diligent research into T2 diabetes and already knowing that the human liver has over 500 known functions, and many unknown, well I threw out the diabetes low carb poly unsaturated fat diet and healed myself!

The liver is known as the body's " glycogen warehouse "
I started my own high saturated fat, very low carb diet, and it worked ( on me )
I realised the food pyramid,you know the one, well I decided to invert that, I never looked back, my doctors are sort of amazed by me,especially getting HepB to a point were I am now immune!..lucky me eh, but it was hard work, getting my blood glucose to normal levels was even harder, mainly because I went against everything they taught me, well I did their diet for 2 years and was still testing on my morning glucose test between 7 - 11?..I now average 5.1 to 5.4.

Some doctors don't like me, they want to keep me sick, and I deny them that.
You are not allowed to heal yourself, only doctors can do that!

Good luck to all of you, and I have all my reports and tests going back to 1987.
Doctors are like mechanics, one on every corner, choose the right help, they use you as guinea pigs, they don't know so they practice on us poor defenceless folk.

Regards Billy.
That's interesting know a farmer who I buy vegetables of he is huge ,does not eat vegetables but eats meat and most of the food he eats is protein drinks beer and his blood and cholesterol is really good.
paule11 is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: