View Single Post
Old 29-05-2017, 03:23 PM   #6
GASWAGON
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Swan Ignition Coils

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan Ignition Coil View Post
Yeah I have first hand experience with the LPG drop off, we used to do in-house LPG conversions during the peak period with the Gov rebate. Now we just sell LPG components as an upkeep to the existing LPG conversions.

I have heard that the Government will be stopping ULP 91 octane, so pretty much forcing drivers to ULP Premium and with all the talk about Diesel and their emissions, you think LPG should be reintroduced as the Hybrid and Battery Direct options are still some time away from populating the the Aus market.

Regarding coil prices, if I'm allowed to post my website see link, prices are listed.

https://acaparts.com.au/

If posting websites are not allowed, apologies to the administrators and please delete the link.
Well i remember about 10 years ago during the GFC when petrol in Melbourne went to $1.60 .......it was shocking.

LPG conversions went through the roof and the tank makers could'nt supply conversion shops quick enough to keep up with demand.

Why the hell they took away the rebate i do not know as the emissions from LPG are alot cleaner than petrol/diesel.

Shell are apparently dumping LPG all together very soon because they don't want to maintain and test there supply tanks.

The whole industry has dropped like a rock.

Cant believe ther forcing us to buy 98......Thats not fair......Alot of engines dont need to run 98 so its a waste of money.
GASWAGON is offline   Reply With Quote