Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 24-10-2020, 11:58 AM   #7192
tweeked
N/A all the way

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tickford. View Post

Me.. whinging about the Victorian government COVID restrictions?? Show me where I have done that?

Sure, it's been very difficult and frustrating at times, but I accepted the fact that it is what we all have to do so that we can get back to somewhat of a normality in VIC. But what has been more frustrating than the VIC restrictions is seeing brain dead, moronic f**kwits, like the above mob, put everything that others have worked hard for, just so they can get their 15 seconds of fame on social media and on the TV news.

It's ok Hippo, you "big man", you and your brain dead, moronic f**kwit mobs can continue with your "plight", you won't get a grain of sympathy to your "cause" from me. Quite the opposite effect actually.

What you and your "freedom" mobs have proven during this pandemic is that you are all a bunch of self-centred, self-entitled, self-conscious, self-indulgent brain dead, moronic f**kwits who are only concerned about one person. Yourself.
What you are seeing is democracy at work. I agree with what you say about the protesters. But I also don't give any more or less credit to the Vic Government. They are either liars or inept, or a combination of both, so in my eyes no better that misguided protesters.

Meanwhile middle Victoria is sick to death of both, we just sit in our homes waiting for someone to get it right. Blanket closures resulting in the virus being contained is not an indicator of skilful government. Anyone can do that.

We are still nowhere near NSW's contact tracing techniques. They immediately publicise where and when carriers were. VIC, as usual, is too worried about marginalising groups, so they work on it behind the scenes.

What the protests do achieve though is to hold the Government to account, whether you or I like it or not, the Government can see that the protests have gone from 10's of people here and there, very disorganised into something much bigger. Their numbers will grow just like the virus's do. So far the "inquiry" has been too slow, and looks like a toothless tiger anyway. Sympathy for idiotic protests is the result.

5 users like this post: