View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 08:16 PM   #906
danzvtil
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5wheelguy View Post
10, free visits? ;)

May I recommend looking up "Gregg Braden" on youtube? Yes, anyone can call it pseudoscience, airy fairy nonsense. But, on the other side, aka 'doctors', they have a pretty bad track record.

Personally, I want to believe that every illness can be cured, without the need to hassle some doctor.

Here's a freebie for you all... Do you know of the product 'Fisherman's Friends'? They contain a high level of menthol, which kills basty bacteria in the mouth & throat. I used to get the cold and flue, at least 2 times a year. Since I've been taking FFs on a regular basis (on public transport, etc) I haven't been sick. It's been at least a year now. I see no point in the 'flu shot'.

... If I get sick, I'll rant that FFs let me down.
With all due respect, that’s like saying I need brain surgery but don’t want to hassle a brain surgeon.
Part of our culture that needs changing is to make it ok for blokes to seek help with anything before it becomes a crisis. Mental health is like the oxygen masks in an aeroplane dropping, you need to help yourself first.

2019 LDV G10
2009 Mitsubishi Express-GONE
2011 Honda Jazz