View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 04:45 PM   #767
Tui2
Coyote ugly

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid_Axe View Post
Sounds like you took it personally with your prejudice to it and your situation. Red flag and/or trigger for yourself.

I'm actually doing well at the moment, spent the last four weeks away from work, the majority of technology and anything associated with work. Granted I had 400 emails when I got back today but that was last year so it all got binned.

I'm a bit sore as I decided to help a friend move house, so got a 4 bedroom house packed, moved and unpacked in a week. I would have moved a ton of weight in that time and I think a bit of manual work has helped me clear out my thought processes.
Reflecting since my last post i agree that excercise could be or IS the only answer to some relief if not curing alot of anxiety issues..???
Been walking the dog instead of turning tv on and back to playing music and dancing like a dork. Be it 10mins and I'm lying on the floor gasping... goal is to last 20mins by end of feb

It is good to hear (read) a pep in your posts and wush you continuous improvement