View Single Post
Old 21-07-2021, 10:27 PM   #1425
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Willingly providing technical info and documents, despite glitches. 
Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3rminator View Post
2) Avoid the ABCs of the red platform - Anger, Blame and Complain. Its bloody hard. But there is nothing you can do to change the current situation. The ABC is a waste of energy. I still fall in this trap from time to time.
I can understand why some may not like the ABC, but my primary source of information during the busy days is their Covid Live Update Blog.

There's no personal commentary, just reporting of events as they occur such as press conferences etc. I find it to be the most up to date summary of major events.

On a completely different note, today has been a bit bittersweet for me. After over 18 years, today I am formally a single person again. In some ways it doesn't bother me, as it is really just a formalisation of where I've been for the last two and a bit years, but in other ways it makes me sad; sad that our relationship ended up where it did, sad that I wasn't able to prevent where we ended up, sad that my ex felt she had no other option than to end our relationship, sad that we weren't able to provide our daughter with a 'normal' parental arrangement.

My daughter is with her mum this week, so it's just me and the dog. Went for a run as it's good for both body and soul and then I got fish and chips for tea coz I CBF'd making dinner, and, even though I very rarely drink alcohol, I made myself a southern and coke and 'celebrated' with the dog. Not sure I would have done much different even if we weren't in lockdown.

Not sure why, but I haven't even told any of my family or friends about the divorce happening today.

Oh, and of course, I then jumped onto AFF to see what trouble and strife has been caused this evening.

Thanks to you guys and girls who, mostly unknowingly, help keep me sane.

Stay well all.

Life is a journey, not a destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daily: 2013 FGII EcoLPi in Winter White
Play: 2015 FG X XR8 in Emperor Show' N Shine thread

Gone, but not forgotten: 2015 SZII petrol Titanium Territory in Emperor
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
8 users like this post: