Thread: My Fez
View Single Post
Old 14-06-2005, 03:09 AM   #1
RedStar71

Default My Fez

Well here is my 2004 Mk6 Fiesta as she is now and how she will be in the next few months. She is a LX that has been upspec'ed to a Zetec, and badged as a Zetec S. I am looking into getting the ABS and EBD so she actually is a Zetec (I imagine that it would all be in there just needs some sort of computer relays or something to make it all work).
Got a mate in the UK to get me a ST rear wing and that will get fitted asap. I like the ST stripes on the side but not over the top of the car. Also getting all the ST parts for the interior. She currently has the Ghia metal interior door handles and gear shift suround. I didn't like the Red interior of the Zetec and wanted a black interior so went with the LX and have slowly improved it to ghia standards. Also got the factory sports gear knob option and I really like it. Great car to drive and I've had it up to 192kph (silly I know) so she isn't a slug.
Cheers

Jason
Mods: "Zetec S" badges, Zetec driving lights, stereo remote Ghia Gear stick surround and metal door handels. Factory EGA Sports Body Kit and Sports Leather Gear Knob. ST Rear Wing, Clear Indicators, Racing Pedals, Door Pulls, Door Sill Strips and Piano Black ICE Bezel.

2007 WQ Colorado Red Fiesta XR4
Mods: Smooth Rear Wiper
RedStar71 is offline   Reply With Quote